Oceanic Développement is involved across the different stages of the fishing industry, from harvesting to seafood distribution, carrying expertise on technical, economic and social topics:
- Technical and economic assessment of public investments impacts on fisheries (port infrastructure development, fisheries monitoring, political support to fisheries);
- Improvement and support to fisheries management and fishing rights policy;
- Fishing ports development (studies and recommendations);
- Feasibility study of fisheries/fishing companies eco-certification;
- Impact assessment of offshore activities and infrastructure development (aggregate extraction, offshore wind farms…)
Oceanic Développement is regularly committed with institutional or private bodies willing to get expertise and advices about the opportunity of strategic investments in the fishing industry, and their benefit-cost ratio.