Oceanic Development carries various technical assistance missions :
- Fishing vessels monitoring and surveillance programs;
- Data collection and analysis for scientific research programs (surveys and sampling fieldworks);
- Assistance to data handling and processing, with specific support to scientific organisms in the field of database management and statistical analysis;
- Assessment of the compliance of the fishing vessels to good practice guidelines in respect with responsible fisheries.
- Implementation of quality management system (defining standards, protocols, control plans, training of employees);
- Technical or socioeconomic surveys in the fishing industry.